THE PERFECT LIFESTYLE GARDEN WITH ISOLA GARDEN DESIGN
Isola Garden Design can guide you to realise the potential of your great outdoors with outstanding landscape planning that’ll achieve your perfect lifestyle garden. We take great pride in our work, and our unwavering attention to detail means we deliver well-considered designs that complement your outdoor environment and meet your desired needs.
CONJURING UP MAGNIFICENT GARDEN LANDSCAPING IDEAS
Whatever your taste and space, we have the knowledge to conjure up your ideal garden. From contemporary town gardens where you can enjoy idyllic summer evenings supping wine with friends, to charming English cottage gardens with fragrant blooms and hefty herb borders. A period townhouse frontage that exudes elegance and style, to a sympathetically designed country garden with sweeping lawns and space to enjoy rounders, or lounging around on a heady summers day.
BEHIND THE SCENES OF YOUR LANDSCAPE DESIGN
THERE’S A WHOLE HOST OF RESEARCH AND PLANNING THAT GOES INTO YOUR GARDEN DESIGN PLANS TO GAIN THE END RESULT –
YOUR PERFECT OUTDOOR SPACE.
- Topographical survey – a topographical survey is carried out by a land surveyor to provide us with a detailed and accurate scaled layout plan of the existing landscape.
- Design briefing – a meeting between you and your designer to share creative ideas and brainstorm solutions for your outdoor space.
CAD drawing – the creation of an accurately scaled CAD (Computer Assisted Design) drawing is essential to produce a detailed garden concept design.
- Mood board – your designer will develop a mood board of images to determine the concept and overall feel for your garden.
Planting scheme – a planting scheme will introduce recommended plants to complete your garden design.
Material samples – various samples of relevant material, such as paving or composite decking will be shared with you for your casting vote.
- Build specification documents – we’ll prepare all the relevant bill of quantity documents needed to plan your transformation.
- Garden accessories – we can provide you with a list of suggestions for those all-important finishing touches, such as planters, furniture, fire pits, lighting, sound systems and water features.